Are you looking for a fun free printable cactus template for a fun diy craft? Or maybe you are looking for some fun cactus coloring pages for your little one? Either way we’ve got you covered with these fun and free cactus printables!
I don’t know about you, but I love a cute cactus design! Below I put together 5 free printable cactus templates. These printable templates can be used in a variety of fun DIY cactus crafts (see below for more info). These are also great coloring pages for young children!
These cactus crafts are great templates for young children learning fine motor skills. You can have your child glue small Pom poms on the cactus outline, practice tracing or cutting along the lines, or use do-a-dot markers to fill in the cacti! There are plenty of fun kids activities you could do with these along with coloring them! Check out our other fun free printables here!
How to Print
These free printable cactus templates and cactus coloring pages are available for personal use only. Feel free to tag us @HomeschoolFreebiesandGiveaways on Instagram or any social media when posting about your fun cactus DIY’s! Simply click on any of the following images to download a copy to your computer. Follow the prompts from your computer to print.
There are 5 different designs of potted cactus plant! I really like the flowering cactus plants to color!
Join the HSFG Community today to receive our monthly newsletter as well as be entered to win our monthly book giveaway!
Various Uses for Cactus Template
- Cactus-shaped Paper Garland: Create a cactus template and use it to cut out multiple cactus shapes from colored paper. Then, string the cactus shapes together to make a festive garland. We did this (and I forgot to take a picture lol) for a fun desert themed unit study!
- Cactus Stenciled Tote Bag: Use the cactus template as a stencil to paint a cactus design onto a plain canvas tote bag using fabric paint. This is something I think my daughter would enjoy doing but I haven’t tried it yet.
- Cactus Embroidery Hoop Art: Trace the cactus template onto fabric and use embroidery floss to create a beautiful cactus design within an embroidery hoop. You may need to print at 1/2 size ( you can do this in your printer settings before you print) to have a small enough template.
- Cactus Pillow: Use the cactus template to cut out cactus shapes from fabric and sew them onto a plain pillow cover to create a fun and stylish cactus-themed pillow. This is on my list for my 7 & 8 Year old to do for our end of the school year sewing project!
- Cactus Wall Art: Cut out the cactus template from colored paper or fabric and frame it to create unique and eye-catching wall art. This is a fun idea that could be used in any part of your house!
- Cactus Coasters: Trace the cactus template onto cork or felt and cut out the shapes to make adorable cactus-shaped coasters. Again, this one would need to be printed at 1/2 to 1/4 size to make it fit on a coaster. Simply adjust your printer settings accordingly.
- Cactus String Art: Use the cactus template as a guide to create a string art design on a wooden board, using nails and colorful string to outline the cactus shape.
You May Also Be Interested In
These FREE Letter B Tracing worksheets will help your little ones practice their alphabet by learning one letter at a time! You’ll find the free printable tracing letter b worksheets, free printable full alphabet tracing worksheets, and a YouTube video to show your child how to trace the letter B!
These FREE Tracing Letter A Worksheets will help your little ones practice their alphabet by learning one letter at a time! Try each letter tracing worksheet for each of the alphabet letters, including uppercase letters, lowercase letters and then a combination of capital letter tracing and lowercase letter tracing!
Are you looking for a fun, easy and best of all FREE Winter Hat Printable Craft to do with your toddlers? I used these 5 free winter hat templates with my children (toddler to 3rd grader). We had a fun afternoon of coloring and cutting! Learn more below about how we used them and other…